The Neeach Food Article Competition Is Open
Post a food article on Neeach for a chance to win $250!
Neeach is the new, open social hub for food lovers - an open platform to publish and share food-related content with our community instantly and absolutely free.
To celebrate our new social features, we have launched our Food Article Competition, where the best article written by a Neeach user between now and December 24th will win $250.
If you write about food already or want to start writing about food, then this is your chance to showcase your skills against others. We'll award $250 to the best food article published by users in our open social hub for food lovers. It's free to enter and your content gets published on neeach.com instantly - this is an open platform, there are no gatekeepers here - we welcome a wide variety of ideas and points of view on the world of food and drink. You decide what you write about and when you publish it, which is what makes Neeach different from other food websites out there. Our members make Neeach what it is and we want to hear more from them - that's why we've launched this competition!
We'll also share articles on social media, so if you want to get known for your food writing or grow your existing audience, this is the place to do it!
For more compelling reasons to start posting, sharing and getting connected on Neeach today, click here.
You can choose from any of our categories, and the winning article will be selected based on: content; photos; and number of 'Forks' (i.e. 'likes') received. Multiple entries are allowed and articles must be posted by December 24th, 2015. The winner will be announced on January 2nd 2016.
- If you are new to Neeach and want some help getting started, please see our user guide.
- For more guidelines on posting on Neeach and writing great articles, check out our FAQs.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Start posting today and good luck - we look forward to seeing your entries!
Terms and conditions:
- Articles must be published by December 24th, 2015
- Winning article will be selected based on content; photos used and number of Forks received.
- Winning article will be announced on January 2nd, 2016.
- Winner will receive a cash prize of $250 (United States dollars or equivalent in winner's preferred currency) paid via PayPal transfer on or before January 8th, 2016.
- Multiple entries are permitted (and encouraged).
- Authors may include links to their own website/blog and links to their social media pages within the article text.
- Articles may be re-blogged from a website or blog owned by the author, as long as they are the author's own work. However, the articles must not have been published either previously or during the competition (up to January 2016) on any websites other than the author's own site or blog. Re-publishing an entry on a third party site will render the entry ineligible for the competition.
- By posting an entry, authors agree that Neeach may share links to articles via Neeach's own social media pages.
- Neeach will retain the copyright to the winning article.
- Authors of non-winning articles will retain the rights to their own content and are free to redistribute/republish their own content as they wish following the announcement of the competition winner on January 2nd 2016.
- Neeach will not redistribute any written or visual content posted on Neeach.com to any third party without the express written permission of the author and no content posted on Neeach.com will ever be sold to a third party for financial gain.
Image Attribution: by Cayambe, used under Creative Commons license.